Celebrating Country Christian School Senior Class of 2020
Country Christian School, a ministry outreach of The Country Church, is committed to providing quality Christ-centered education to students from preschool through high school. Our responsibility begins with a concern for each individual’s personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We are committed to helping students develop personal beliefs and standards based on God’s Word, so those values and principles can be applied to any situation or circumstance. High academic standards in an environment conducive to learning coupled with a faculty committed to helping each student reach full potential characterize Country Christian School.
- To fulfill the scriptural command, "Train up a child in the way he should go..." (Pro. 22:6).
- To assist each student in developing spiritual awareness that will lead to an acceptance of Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
- To help each child develop a practical knowledge of the Word of God and apply it to his/her personal life.
- To insure that each learner has acquired the knowledge and skills which qualify him/her for promotion to the next grade.
- To prepare high school graduates to function as effective citizens within the context of a Christ-centered life.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for all children and minors entrusted to our care.
CCS 2020-2021 Registration Information
Families will receive FREE of charge -
NO registration OR NO comprehensive fees
To register for the to upcoming school year, please pick up a registration packet at the school office or click HERE for the forms.
CCS StuCo 2020-2021
SENIOR CLASS REP
JUNIOR CLASS REP
SOPHOMORE CLASS REP
FRESHMEN CLASS REPKyle Syphard
CCS Spirit Store
NEW this year we have a school spirit store with
T-shirts, sweatshirts, tumbler cups, lanyards, pens, pencils, and MORE! Come visit us next to the school office during Back to School Night.
August 13, 2019
Last Day of School
Friday, May 29, 2020
Monday Open Gym Basketball
Gyms closed. Check back for updates.